Confirm the power switch is in the "on" position. If power is on and the unit will still not function, please proceed as follows:
- Slide the power switch back to the "off" position
- Remove the battery compartment door
- Check for corrosion or fabric on or in between the battery and contacts inside the battery compartment
- If the contacts look corroded, cleaning the contact with a scotchbrite pad or steel wool can help clean the contact for better conductivity
- Pieces of the plush fabric used for the skin of the twilight unit may get caught in the contact. Please remove any loose fibers in and around the contacts
- Try a brand with a longer neck on the positive end of the battery. The longer neck will make better contact with the battery terminals. We recommend Rayovac batteries.
- NOTE: If none of the above recommendations work and you product is still within warranty, please contact Cloud b Customer Care.