No. All twilight products are designed to shut off automatically after 45 minutes in order to preserve battery life.
Is there an option to keep the Twilight light on all night?
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- How do I change the batteries in the Twilight Turtle, Ladybug or Sea Turtle?
- What materials are used to make Cloud b Twilight Products?
- I have lost my Star Guide. Can I download the guide from your website?
- I have changed the batteries but my Twilight unit will still not turn on, what to do?
- Why is the projection on my Twilight Turtle starting to dim? Why are only 1-2 of the colors working?
- How does my Twilight Sea Turtle work?
- Can the light bulbs in the Twilight Turtle, Ladybug and Sea Turtle be replaced?
- How long will the Twilight lights stay on?
- How does my Twilight Turtle or Twilight Ladybug work?
- My Twilight Turtle blinks, is this normal?