- Place unit on its back shell on a soft surface to avoid scratches.
- Pull up on fabric flap on bottom of unit to expose battery compartment and on/off power switch.
- Slide power switch to "on" position.
- Replace fabric flap over battery compartment and press to fasten.
- Return unit to upright position.
- Press "fish" embossed button to illuminate the endangered sea animal windows . Each press of the fish button will change the window being highlighted.
- Choose color to illuminate your childs room. Press the buttons labeled blue or green.
- Use the star guide and story book to learn about constellations with your child.
- Lights can be turned off manually by pressing the buttons labeled blue or green once again. The lights will turn off automatically after 45 minutes.
- When you are not using the Twilight Sea Turtle, we recommend sliding the power switch at the bottom of the unit to the "off" position.
- If you do not use the unit for an extended period of time, please remove the batteries from the unit to avoid corrosion.
*If batteries are left in any product for too long, the battery contacts can get corroded. This is not a manufacturer defect.
How does my Twilight Sea Turtle work?
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?