- Place unit on its back shell on a soft surface to avoid scratches.
- Pull up on fabric flap on bottom of unit to expose battery compartment and on/off power switch.
- Slide power switch to "on" position.
- Replace fabric flap over battery compartment and press to fasten.
- Return unit to upright position.
- Press button with the "turtle shell pattern" to turn on the lights.
- Choose color to illuminate your childs room. The color choices are as follows:
Twilight Turtle - Press the buttons labeled Amber, Green or Blue
Twilight Ladybug - Press the buttons labeled Red, Green or Blue
- Use the star guide and story book to learn about constellations with your child.
- Lights can be turned off manually by pressing the "turtle shell pattern" button once again. The lights will turn off automatically after 45 minutes.
- When you are not using the Twilight Turtle or Ladybug we recommend sliding the power switch at the bottom of the unit to the "off" position.
- If you do not use the unit for an extended period of time, please remove the batteries from the unit to avoid corrosion.
*If batteries are left in any product for too long, the battery contacts can get corroded. This is not a manufacturer defect.
How does my Twilight Turtle or Twilight Ladybug work?
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?