All soothing sounds products are suitable for infants as outside crib attachments. They are designed to be attached outside of the crib. Out of concern for the risk of SIDS, current US pediatrician and state recommendations suggest that no object should be placed in an infant crib or cot as any foreign object could present a suffocation risk.
Is a soothing sound product suitable for my newborn/infant?
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- Can the sound boxes be set to continuously play?
- How does the sound box function?
- What materials are used to make Cloud b Sound Products?
- How should my Cloud b Sound products be used?
- How long will the sound boxes play?
- Are Cloud b sound products safe for all ages?
- How do I change the batteries in the sound box?
- My sound box is making a "crackling" or "static" sound when activated, what to do?
- Does Cloud b sell sound boxes separately?
- I have changed the batteries but my sound box will not turn on, what to do?
- The pouch on my soothing sound product is too small, what to do?