All you need is a fitted sheet over the mattress. The LullaBag lays directly on top of the fitted sheet. If baby is not quite warm enough, simply use slightly warmer sleepwear. Do not use a blanket or quilt in the crib with the LullaBag.
What other bedding should I use with my LullaBag?
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- What should my baby wear when sleeping in the LullaBag?
- How does the Lullabag help babies sleep better?
- When should my baby move up from the small to the large LullaBag?
- Why doesn’t the LullaBag have sleeves? Won’t my baby get cold?
- At what age should my baby begin to use a LullaBag?
- How should I wash and care for my LullaBag?
- How many Lullabags should I buy?
- How does the LullaBag help reduce risk factors associated with SIDS?