To avoid overheating, experts recommend that the LullaBag not have sleeves. Even with traditional blankets, babies arms are usually outside the covers. The open armholes provide ventilation to keep your baby comfortable while she sleeps.
Why doesn’t the LullaBag have sleeves? Won’t my baby get cold?
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- How does the LullaBag help reduce risk factors associated with SIDS?
- What should my baby wear when sleeping in the LullaBag?
- What other bedding should I use with my LullaBag?
- How does the Lullabag help babies sleep better?
- When should my baby move up from the small to the large LullaBag?
- At what age should my baby begin to use a LullaBag?
- How should I wash and care for my LullaBag?
- How many Lullabags should I buy?