Parents we’ve talked to recommend at least one extra LullaBag for when “mistakes” happen in the middle of the night. If one LullaBag gets dirty, it’s a good idea to have a backup.
How many Lullabags should I buy?
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- What should my baby wear when sleeping in the LullaBag?
- What other bedding should I use with my LullaBag?
- How does the Lullabag help babies sleep better?
- When should my baby move up from the small to the large LullaBag?
- Why doesn’t the LullaBag have sleeves? Won’t my baby get cold?
- At what age should my baby begin to use a LullaBag?
- How should I wash and care for my LullaBag?
- How does the LullaBag help reduce risk factors associated with SIDS?