The LullaBag is machine washable. Wash the product in cold water and then line dry or tumble dry low to prevent shrinkage.
How should I wash and care for my LullaBag?
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- How does the LullaBag help reduce risk factors associated with SIDS?
- What should my baby wear when sleeping in the LullaBag?
- What other bedding should I use with my LullaBag?
- How does the Lullabag help babies sleep better?
- When should my baby move up from the small to the large LullaBag?
- Why doesn’t the LullaBag have sleeves? Won’t my baby get cold?
- At what age should my baby begin to use a LullaBag?
- How many Lullabags should I buy?