The large LullaBag is designed for babies 6-18 months old, but this will depend on the size of your baby. Just make sure that your baby is able to move her legs freely in the LullaBag. When she starts to run out of room in the bottom of the bag, move to the large LullaBag.
When should my baby move up from the small to the large LullaBag?
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- How does the LullaBag help reduce risk factors associated with SIDS?
- What other bedding should I use with my LullaBag?
- How does the Lullabag help babies sleep better?
- Why doesn’t the LullaBag have sleeves? Won’t my baby get cold?
- At what age should my baby begin to use a LullaBag?
- How should I wash and care for my LullaBag?
- How many Lullabags should I buy?
- What should my baby wear when sleeping in the LullaBag?