This will depend on the temperature in the baby’s bedroom. Since the LullaBag is designed for warmth, do not overdress your baby—the LullaBag will help baby stay warm. A onesie or lightweight sleeper should be adequate. Put the baby in the LullaBag and then feel her stomach—if she’s too warm, use slightly lighter clothing.
What should my baby wear when sleeping in the LullaBag?
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- How does the LullaBag help reduce risk factors associated with SIDS?
- What other bedding should I use with my LullaBag?
- How does the Lullabag help babies sleep better?
- When should my baby move up from the small to the large LullaBag?
- Why doesn’t the LullaBag have sleeves? Won’t my baby get cold?
- At what age should my baby begin to use a LullaBag?
- How should I wash and care for my LullaBag?
- How many Lullabags should I buy?