The small LullaBag is designed for babies to start using at one month. For newborns, use the LullaWrap—a unique, flannel swaddling blanket that keeps newborn babies secure, warm and safe. For a complete sleep solution for your baby, the LullaBag Sleep System™ includes the LullaWrap™ (newborns), small LullaBag™ (1-6 months) and large LullaBag™ (6-18 months).
At what age should my baby begin to use a LullaBag?
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- How does the LullaBag help reduce risk factors associated with SIDS?
- What other bedding should I use with my LullaBag?
- How does the Lullabag help babies sleep better?
- When should my baby move up from the small to the large LullaBag?
- Why doesn’t the LullaBag have sleeves? Won’t my baby get cold?
- How should I wash and care for my LullaBag?
- How many Lullabags should I buy?
- What should my baby wear when sleeping in the LullaBag?