With traditional blankets or comforters, babies can kick off their covers, get cold and wake up crying. The LullaBag keeps baby warm, covered and sleeping through the night. Parents throughout Europe have used baby sleeping bags for years for this very purpose.
How does the Lullabag help babies sleep better?
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- How does the LullaBag help reduce risk factors associated with SIDS?
- What other bedding should I use with my LullaBag?
- When should my baby move up from the small to the large LullaBag?
- Why doesn’t the LullaBag have sleeves? Won’t my baby get cold?
- At what age should my baby begin to use a LullaBag?
- How should I wash and care for my LullaBag?
- How many Lullabags should I buy?
- What should my baby wear when sleeping in the LullaBag?