The LEDs in some Tranquil products "blink" on and off to indicate that the batteries are weak and should be replaced. Installing fresh batteries should restore normal operation. (Be sure to follow all battery installation instructions provided on the specific product packaging or in this FAQ.)
My Tranquil Turtle blinks, is this normal?
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- I am trying to change the batteries and the screw will not come out of the battery door on my Tranquil Turtle - The screw spins and I can not get the door off.
- How do I change the batteries in the Tranquil Turtle?
- I have lost my "How to Use" manual - can I download it from your website?
- Is there an option to keep the Tranquil Turtle light on all night?
- The Tranquil Turtle lights are starting to dim
- What materials are used to make Cloud b Tranquil Turtle Products?
- How long will the Tranquil lights stay on?
- Can the light bulbs in the Tranquil Turtle be replaced?
- I have changed the batteries but my Tranquil Turtle unit will not turn on.
- How does my Tranquil Turtle work?