This means that the batteries are becoming drained. Change the batteries (Instructions below)
The Tranquil Turtle lights are starting to dim
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- What materials are used to make Cloud b Tranquil Turtle Products?
- I have lost my "How to Use" manual - can I download it from your website?
- My Tranquil Turtle blinks, is this normal?
- I am trying to change the batteries and the screw will not come out of the battery door on my Tranquil Turtle - The screw spins and I can not get the door off.
- Is there an option to keep the Tranquil Turtle light on all night?
- How long will the Tranquil lights stay on?
- How does my Tranquil Turtle work?
- Can the light bulbs in the Tranquil Turtle be replaced?
- How do I change the batteries in the Tranquil Turtle?
- I have changed the batteries but my Tranquil Turtle unit will not turn on.